Friday, July 15, 2011

On Feedback and New Stories To Come

Special thanks to everyone who has been following along on facebook while I uploaded page after page of my first short to the lame Notes section.  Hopefully this new format will be easier for everyone...I know it will be for me.

So, The Ifrit is up.  I urge you to check out the archive to find the intro and page #'s so you can start at the beginning.  It was a lot of fun to write so I really hope you all enjoy it.  I've gotten some amazing feedback from a few really fantastic people and I hope it continues.  I urge you to be brutally honest and to not be afraid of commenting publicly.  Just don't be a jerk for the sake of being a jerk :)

In other news, a new serial will begin on Monday, July 18th!  I haven't even really started it yet, so this should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment