Monday, July 18, 2011

The Widow Sabishane - Introduction

Good day readers! It's Monday the 18th and as promised I've got some brand new reading material for you.

Now, I had previously stated that I would be starting a new horror story this week but as you've just read a horror story and I've just written one, I decided to go ahead and start publishing my first young adult serial.

Ready yourselves for "The Widow Sabishane", a short story about a very old and very mysterious widow who lives in a house on the sea. Join the Widow and her companion Mr. Klemmen's, the talking Somali cat, on an extraordinary adventure filled with pirates, sword fights, giant ships and exotic islands! When all is said and done and story is told, perhaps you may even learn something about yourself.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment